Help on Macbeth Act 1 Thesis Statement?
Jul 30th, 2013 Posted by Tanned | 1 Answer
I need help on my thesis after already finding numerous quotes that show Macbeth's and Lady Macbeth's different ideas on masculinity: Macbeth believes a man needs to be loyal, moral, and not greedy for power whereas Lady believes a man needs to be willing to sacrifice anything for power, needs to be ruthless, and carry out promises. The question for my essay is What is the role of masculinity and manhood so far in the plot of Macbeth? What does it mean to be a man in the world of Macbeth, and how does this perception shape the plot? (Your answer to these questions will create your thesis).I really do not understand the "how does this perception shape the plot" part and I don't know how to answer it in my thesis. Please remember that this is only for the first act of the play, please don't talk about/give away any other parts of the book.Thanks in advance.
- Help on my Macbeth Essay? - Basically I’m doing an essay on Macbeth and Lady Macbeths marriage and I make a reference to the way Macbeth addresses Lady Macbeth Does this sound ok? When Macbeth sends Lady Macbeth a letter informing her about his encounter with the witches and their prophecies he refers to her as,”…My dearest partner in greatness…”This shows
- I’m writing a Macbeth essay.? - Question: To what extent does Shakespeare portray Macbeth as a victim of supernatural temptation?It’s basically which party out of Macbeth, Lady Macbeth or the witches was responsible for Macbeth’s downfall. Can anyone give me a basic essay plan to get me going?
- Shakespear/MacBeth lovers please help!? - I am supposed to write an essay about how lady Macbeth uses the resources of language to convince her husbend (Macbeth) to carry out the murder as planned.But then thing is that I do not understand a word, of Macbeth and have no idea what to write about, I don’t have the time to “read
- Who would be a good actress to play Lady Macbeth in a movie? - I am writing an essay and I need to know an actress to play Lady Macbeth if I had to direct a new Macbeth movie! please help me!
- Is this a good intro paragraph for an essay? - In Shakespeare’s well known tragedy: Macbeth, the protagonist experiences mental deterioration in order to maintain royal status. At the start of the play, the protagonist Macbeth appears to be a well liked and mentally stable, but as the play progresses Macbeth’s ambition to stay king turns into his only goal in life, leading to his
- Macbeth essay! HELP! HERO to VIllian? - throughout grade 9 n 10 i have been always gettin a lazy teacher who never teach me how to write an essay cus i’ve been takin applied classes but this year im moving to ACademic so i really need help so i can do well in my 1st assignment! thnks!So i hav this asignment that
- Proofread help? please? - part of the paragraph from my essay. please help me to correct the errors.. thank you;The ending of the play Macbeth is both tragic and happy. Macbeth has killed many characters in order to achieve what the witches told him. He killed Banquo, Macduff’s family and the king. At the end of the play, Macbeth