How long should an introductory paragraph be?
Jul 15th, 2013 Posted by Metamerically | 2 Answers
I am in college writing an Interpretive essay, for a very high rank class
- If i got into uwmadison and Marquette U, do u think i’ll get into UNC? - Got into Uwmadison and Marquette (obviously regardless of my ACT score, which was a 22 and 3.6 gpa, instead of a 26 (for Mad.) and 24(for Marquette) ACT and a 3.7 gpa (for Mad.), considered ‘definite’ for the school). SOMEthing mustve popped out….possibly being full IB w/ being known @ a national level for writing?
- How can I improve my writing skills for a college course? - I’m starting a college english class this semester and i am really scared to go into it. My writing skills are so bad, my grammar and punctuation is the worst and i can’t write an essay for the life of me. the funny thing is though that i love to read, i read all the
- Why am I afraid to go to college? - I’m afraid to go to college. I’m a high school senior this year. Everybody keeps saying, “This year will go by FAST.” It’s starting slow for me. I can’t even believe I’m a senior, nor do I feel like one yet! I think I’m afraid that I won’t do good with college papers and studying.
- My chances for these Universities? - Please share your thoughts on the whereabouts of my chances to the following colleges which I have applied for the Fall term of 2009. They are all regular decision: Columbia College, Cornell – College of Arts n Sciences (1st choice), Cornell Engineering (alternate choice), University of Pennsylvania – Penn Engineering, NYU, Cooper Union, and Macaulay
- Dialogue from “Cars”? - For an interpretive essay, I am writing about “Cars.” I need to know… what is the dialogue when Lightning learns the Dr. Hudson is a race champion? Please be exact.
User tags:introduction paragraph on how to write an interpretive essay
- I need some help with my main arguments for my essay.? - I am writing a paper on why success in high school is necessary for success in college.I have to have 3 main arguments and so far i can only think of two.1.Being successful in high school will get you into a better college.2.You develop study habits that will be good in college.3.?anyone have any thoughts
- Can I still get into college with my GPA? - I REALLY want to get into SIUe (Southern Illinois University- Edwardsville). One Problem, my GPA is a 2.92. The average academic profile of an incoming freshman at SIUe is a 3.0-3.4 GPA, a class rank of 52-85th percent, and an ACT of 20-25. I have a 2.92, but i’m in the top 50%